Broadbeach Business & Stakeholder Information
Broadbeach Alliance represents the interests of hundreds of local traders and has adopted a long-term strategy for stimulating economic activity within the precinct. As well as providing Stakeholder Information to all within the precinct and always looking to collaboratively promote the destination.
We play a major leadership role in the precinct in promoting and fostering co-operation between precinct stakeholders and businesses. We strive to provide clean lines of communication to traders on what is happening in the precinct. Regular Stakeholder Meetings occur where traders are privy to upcoming developments in the precinct and events.
Are you a Broadbeach trader? There’s plenty we can do for you:
- List your business on this website for FREE.
- List any events in our ‘What’s on’ section of our website.
- Opportunities to participate in our events, including decorating your store to match event themes.
- Opportunities to Sponsor & Partner with our events.
- We communicate regularly on what’s happening in the precinct so you know what’s coming up.
- Inclusion in monthly Broadbeach ‘What’s On’ e-newsletters where relevant.
- Have your messages communicated to people via our social media channels including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
For further information on how to be involved, please contact Broadbeach Alliance on email@example.com or phone 07 5656 0100.