Safe Night Broadbeach CBD Precinct Association (SNP)
The SNP’s objectives are:
- to promote the responsible service and consumption of alcohol and minimise the risk of alcohol and drug-related harm and associated violence in the precinct, including, for example, by –
- developing and implementing local initiatives; or
- making recommendations to the Commissioner for Liquor and Gaming about relevant actions that the Commissioner may takeunder the Liquor Act 1992; and
- to raise funds to deliver relevant initiatives in the precinct; and
- to plan for, and manage, the precinct in a way that addresses the safety of the community and the precinct’s amenity; and
- to liaise with, and support, community organisations providing rest and recovery services in the precinct to people who have consumed alcohol or used drugs.
If you would like to stay informed about the SNP’s movements, meeting dates and more, sign up to the SNP today! Simple email Melynda at firstname.lastname@example.org for a membership application form!